For more info, please write to: email@example.com.
20,00 | Student/unemployed/low-income: €15
HOW TO GET OVER SHIT AND BE HAPPY!
This evening is for you if you want to:
- experience more freedom in your life
- let go of shame, fear and attachment to approval
- use conflict creatively and want to go beyond blame
- learn the art of asking for what you want
- heal your relationships and find forgiveness
- create deeper love, connection & intimacy
WHAT IS RADICAL HONESTY?
Based on the Radical Honesty books by Brad Blanton, it’s about living in the Here and Now. It’s a communication tool and lifestyle, which leads to connecting deeply with others through expressing fear, anger, appreciation and whatever is arising in the moment.
Radical Honesty is direct communication that leads to intimacy. Honesty is kind of scary fun that turns out better than we thought it would. Lying is work and a pain in the ass and makes us lonesome as hell.
We claim that lying is the major source of all human stress. It wears us out and eventually kills us. When people engage honestly, energy that was wasted maintaining a performance to make an impression is suddenly available for real creativity. When we admit our pretenses we can refresh our relationships and powerfully create new ways of living together.
Wednesday 19 December 2018
- Student/unemployed/low-income: €15
- Bring a friend, receive a €5 discount
- Payment for this evening will get you a €20 discount for the RH weekend workshop in Amsterdam (11-13 January 2019).
To register, please write to: info[AT]honestyeurope[DOT]com.